Introduction :
I Learning flute entirety on online. It's take 3 hours to learn proper blow and i take 3 days to find proper Sa,Re,Ga. In this blog I will teach how to blow perfectly the F# flue for beginners. For you guy's I will add link on blow for referenceLevel 1:
learn to blow with out closing any Holes on the flute. keep the blowing hole on the Down Tubercles lips and rotates it downwards and blow the air. it's take e to learn more then a hours. some time's it will take more the a walk or month's also
Reference :
After blowing try to Blow Sa, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha, Ni, Sa and reverse that
| Swara | Finger Close in Order | Western Notes |
|---|---|---|
| Sa | 3 | G |
| Re | 2 | A |
| Ga | 1 | B |
| Ma1 | 1/2 | C |
| Ma2 | 0 | C# |
| Pa | 6 (H) | D |
| Dha | 5 (H) | E |
| Ni | 4 (H) | F# |
| Sa | 3 (H) | G |
Try to play Music ♬ First line. I take the Punnagai mannan BGM..
First Swara:
Dha-Ni-Dha-Ni-Sa-Re-Ga-Ga..
Ga Re Sa-Re Sa Ni-Sa Ni Dha
DNDNSRGG....
GRS,RSN,SND
Full First Swara:
DNDNSRGG....
GRS,RSN,SND
DNSG,P..M2 M1 G..RGRG M1
DNSNS..SRNDN...
DNSRS...SRN
"I'm just a beginner who's a step ahead, and I love sharing tips to help fellow beginners. That's why I started this blog — to grow together and make learning easier for others like me."
Link:
Flute buying link: https://amzn.in/d/2TtCzhk
Thankyou
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment